Thursday, February 28, 2008

If One More Thing Breaks...

I tell you the last week has been terrible. So we've had water for a few days now and its been wonderful and I finally don't feel like we live in a garbage dump! Grace has thus far escaped getting sick from me but she is teething quite badly. Then this morning as we were already running late for work the garage door wouldn't shut. The gears are stripped. Luckily that is covered under our home warranty stuff and we only have to pay $100 and if it needs to be replaced they cover it. I wish that was true of our sewer pipe! I could use that money back.

Anywho, I just really feel like God has it out against us right now and in fact my whole family as my brother is having the millionth issue with his hernia surgery. But at least in our case I also am very thankful to God for providing as we received our tax return on Friday and were able to pay for the repair of the pipe and such. So as much as I want to blame I need to praise God for once again providing for our needs.

Well I need to get to bed. I shall write more later.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Hang in there, kAthI!

God is good all the time!

This broken and fallen world is bad, all the time. And sometimes we caught up in the badness.

Sorry you're sick on top of everything, that never helps. I'm glad Grace has a kick-butt immune system, though! ;)

Yes, we just received our tax return as well. WAHOO!!!

Hang in there! I love you! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Umm, if you paid the taxes and now you're getting a refund what does that have to with with God? The government is simply giving you back your money because you paid too much. You should thank yourself for filling out your W2 incorrectly. That's why you got a refund, not because of God's magic powers.

Kathy said...

Whoever anonymous is, God has everything to do with my refund because of him I have a job, because of him I was able to do my taxes because of him I paid too much, and because of him I am here on this earth. This has nothing to do with me and my ability to get my taxes done. Thanks for commenting and I hope that someday God blesses you richly and you are able to acknowledge it as a wonderful gift from GOD!