Wednesday, February 20, 2008

15 Month Stats & More

We took Grace for her 15 month appointment on Monday.

Weight: 22lb 4oz (40%)
Length: 30 1/4" (50%)
Head: 18 1/2" (75%)

She is finally growing into her head! I was surprised to see she had passed the 22 pound mark as 2 weeks ago when we had her in she was 21lb 8oz fully dressed. I think she went through a growth spurt though because she has been eating quite a bit.

We may be potty training early! Just kidding! On a fluke Grace went poopy on the potty on Saturday afternoon. I was giving her a bath before we went to our friends wedding and she started grunting. I didn't really want to clean out the tub so Scott said to put her on the toilet so I did and amidst her crying because I took her out of the bath she went poopy! We haven't done it again since and probably won't for awhile but for the moment the crisis was averted!

On Sunday morning when Grace woke up she was quietly playing in her crib, I think at one point she was yelling at her stuffed animals but thats for another day. Anyways, when she started to sound a little more restless I figured I should probably go and get her up. When I walked in there she was staring right at me. Yep! She was kneeling at the side of her crib and she got to that position all by herself! So she officially can now pull herself up to a kneeling position. She won't go to standing yet but everyonce in awhile it looks as though she is trying to figure out how to do it. So soon we may be seeing that as well.

Other than that things at the Vrieze household are going well. In a few weeks we are going to start some work around the house, new carpet, new interior doors, painting cabinets, etc. So we will have a buys spring but I am sooooo looking forward to a new look.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Way to think quick on the potty move! I would have been ecstatic to see Joss go in the potty! I dream of the day we're out of diapers!

I'm so happy Grace is proportioning-out! Wonderful news! God is good! She's such a cutie :)

WAHOO! Have fun remodeling! Tons of work, but you'll love the outcome!