Thursday, January 24, 2008

14 Months and Two Trips to Disney World

Yep! You read that right, Grace is 14 months old and we just completed her second trip to Disney World. We have kindly told her we are not going back until she is 14 years old. It was an excellent trip and Grace was a wonderful traveler. She really enjoyed seeing all the characters and wasn't even afraid of Beast from Beauty and the Beast. I thought he looked a little creepy but she didn't seem to mind. I will post pictures when we get them downloaded.

Well we have reached a few more milestones with Grace, she is finally crawling on all fours and not just doing the army crawl. She is still getting the hang of it so she goes pretty slow but she is starting to realize she can get places that way. As I said in my previous post I thought Grace was starting to sit up on her own and sure enough she is. She does it the sit up style so she is already working on her abs but she gets from laying down to sitting up and really thinks she is hot stuff!!! Today she pulled her self up to a kneeling position by pulling on my shirt so I guess we are in for some changes at our house.

Well I am extremely tired so I must go to bed.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Wahoo! What fun! Time to child proof :)