Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Job Drives me Nuts!

Alright, so I was supposed to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week and then between holidays and vacation days I was going to have off until January 5th. Then January 5th I am scheduled to have this baby!

Well today I get a call from work, I happen to be working from home since we lost our computer access at work yesterday and there were a few things to do online. Then tomorrow we were going to finish cleaning up our project office and life was to be great. Well now it has been decided that all of the paper copies in the file need to be scanned and linked in our data entry system, well I obviously don't have time to do all of that before baby but I will be working next week now to get things organized for whoever the lucky person/people are that get to do the scanning and linking of what hasnt' been linked already.

So much for my vacation/family time before new baby. Thanks work! I hope this baby comes early so I can just be done. My job is driving me nuts with all the last minute changes they are making. SOmeone told me I didn't plan this baby very well, I kindly let them know that I was supposed to be done working no later than Dec. 1st, (6 weeks before this baby was due!).

Hi, Ho, Hi, Ho, its off to work I go!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Grrrr.... that sucks. Have you no consideration for your co-worker's schedules? How can you be so selfish - just ask the baby to stay in there a couple more weeks. Is that so hard?

Keep me posted on the arrival, I'm so excited for you!

Jennie said...

Wow, what audacity! You're co-worker is totally out of line!

I'm hoping your family time will come very soon! :)