Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More News!



Yep you read that right! Grace is going to be a big sister.

My due date is January 13th so that makes me 5 weeks along. Now before you chastize me for speaking too soon about being pregnant I would like to just point out that I would rather you all know then having to explain to you that I was pregnant and I lost the baby.

I am feeling pretty well, very tired and somewhat nauseous. Being pregnant with grace was hard but being pregnant with a toddler is hard as well. But the nice thing is, is there is a great distraction to how lousy you feel. I will keep everyone updated as I know more.

4 comments:

Lucas said...

HOLY CRAP!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Chelsey said...

Surprise! How great for you guys! One of my friends just had a baby and also has a toddler, so I've been hearing all the stories. Although you're in for some challenges, I'm sure you'll have a great time with it all. Congrats!

Jamie said...

Wow, Congratulations!! That's so exciting. I can't wait to hear more about it.

Jennie said...

WAHOO!!! Congrats! Gracie will be a wonderful big sister! It will be good in the long run cuz they will be close in age and wind up best friends! :D