Thursday, May 1, 2008

And She's Off!

Well Idon't have any pictures or video to prove it but Grace took her first unassisted steps this morning while in Physical Therapy. The first time she took 4 steps the second time she took six and the third and final time she took 10! She really thought she was hot stuff and I admit I did too! I was so excited I almost started to cry, I know what a sap, but to know all that we've been through in the last year and a half its nice to know she is almost caught up with her skills. We will try and get pictures tonight so that I can post for you, I really wish i had a video camera so that I could show you a video of it.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Yay Grace! You're doin' great girl! I'm slow glad you're making some good progress - a big step forward after lot's of little scoots back.

Chelsey said...

Apparently I'm slow glad, rather then so glad. Sometimes my fingers just get away from me!

Lucas said...

Go Grace!!!!!!

Jennie said...

Wahoo! Congratulations Gracie!