Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm A Little Behind

So its been awhile since I have blogged. I can honestly say its not because nothing has been going on. This month has been crazy with all sorts of different things going on.

We got our new carpet in the basement and it looks wonderful!!! It is so nice to be down there now and play with Grace. We have been out of town two weekends one weekend Grace and I went to La Crosse to see my parents and one weekend we went to Appleton to see some friends.

Grace had her 4th or 5th ear infection adn the urgent care Dr. started talking about tubes. I guess that will be a discussion with the pediatrician when she has her 18 month appt. Grace also has gotten the diagnosis of having Reactive Airway Disorder (RAD) or as most people know it Asthma. So far this year it seems to be only triggered by upper respiratory infections so hopefully that is the way it will stay. I did find out from the Dr. though that it is not uncommon for kids with low muscle tone to also have asthma, so we shall see what happens.

I will have to upload pictures later when we get them off the camera.

No comments: