Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy






The title says it all. We have been very busy the last few weeks and this week we are finally calming down.


Our Easter was very good. We spent the afternoon with Scott's family, Grace got a great Easter Basket from her Uncle Troy and Aunt Michelle she really loved the bath toys and we can't wait to use them in the tub.


Grace is officially pulling herself up to a standing, YEAH! Now we just need her to walk but that should come soon I hope! Her PT is starting to talk more strongly about putting a brace on Grace's left leg for sure as when she stands she really rolls her ankle. I asked if we would see the same Dr. we saw for the helmet and she said no we would actually see his brother. I thought that was kind of funny. Not sure I would want to work with my brother but to each their own. I hope he is as nice and friendly as the helmet Dr. was.


Nothing else really new. We are still waiting to get our new carpet in the house so we have been living in a mess for almost a month now, its getting old and I can't wait to have new carpet. Hopefully we will get it next week.

Sorry for the barage of pictures, I hadn't posted any for awhile. The first few are from our trip to Disney World in January and then enjoying her sledding here in MN.

2 comments:

Lucas said...

about time we saw some pictures!!
Seriously though, what a gorgeous girl! She looks so much like you too! We need to get together again soon!

Jennie said...

Oh, kAthI, she is adorable! She is sooooooo happy! I can't believe all the things you do with her. Do you guys ever stop?!?!?!