Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Still Waiting!




So Grace still has absolutely no interest in crawling, scooting or any other form of movement. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE the fact that I can put her down on the floor and when I return she will be in the same place but having to retrieve toys that get without her reach every couple of minutes is getting old.



Also, Scott and I have decided that we need to start drinking out of sippy cups on a regular basis when Grace is around because she wants nothing to do with one. We try to give her one to play with and try and she just gets mad and pushes it away. I think when its time to get rid of the bottle we are going to have to go COLD TURKEY! But we shall see, she may surprise us yet.




1 comment:

Lucas said...

what a gorgeous little girly!!!
love the ducky bathrobe!