Sunday, February 4, 2007

Updates

Nothing new to really update. Grace has found her hand and every few minutes its a new discovery and its great! I can't wait to see what happens when she figures out she has two of them.

Grace is starting to talk to us a little more. She tries really hard to laugh but usually nothing comes out. Its kind of fun to watch. I can't wait to listen to that first little squeal. Right now I just soak in all the smile's and coo's I can get.

Tomorrow Grace starts daycare! I think this day is much harder on mom than on Grace. I always thought I could be a mom who worked and took my child to daycare, not so sure I can. We shall see how it goes. Thankfully we have a very good friend who will be doing the care that makes mommy feel lots better.

As I said in my last blog I will put pictures up once my computer stop copping an attitude and will let me.

No comments: