Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Blogging at Last

So I've had the information on how to get a blog started since I was only 5-6 weeks pregnant and here it is 8 weeks after Grace was born and I am now just getting to it. But lets be honest the stuff I post now about Grace is a lot more fun than hearing how my pregnancy went. (Which for the record was not so great.)

So here is the quick update on Grace:

Grace Eleanor Vrieze was born November 7, 2006 at 9:10pm. (She came into the world about 4 weeks early due to mom developing some complications.) She was 5lbs 10oz and 19 in long. It was amazing how small she was.

Even though Grace is considered a preemie she is doing well. She is getting bigger all the time. She has outgrown all her preemie clothes and is in all newborn clothing. I can't wait until her 2 month check up to see how much she weighs now. I am guessing 8-9 lbs. She is starting to get such a personality and its a good one. She loves to be talked to and play with the play gym she got for Christmas. Its been fun to see all the changes that have come over the past 8 weeks.


I think that is all for now. I am including a few pictures from birth to now so you can see how she has grown and be brought up to date. Then hopefully I will be able to keep this blog up and all of you in the loop with Grace.
Picture one is 2 days old, picture 2 is 5 days old and picture 3 is 6 weeks old.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful girl!! Isn't it amazing how much they grow in such a little time?

Anonymous said...

So cute! I want to see some pics of mommy, too!
~Chelsey
(I shall remain semi-anonymous since I don't want to create an acct)